Never Say Never... well maybe sometimes

Friday, March 4, 2011
(click to watch the full vid)
gif cr: jumbahiga | tumblr
I don't know why but this guy totally cracks me up. I suddenly forget all my worries everytime I watch his videos. In fact, I even tend to forget my assignments, lol. He's my current obsession. After watching a couple of his videos, I took a mental note that everytime I feel down I know where to go - to nigahiga's YouTube channel, hehe. 

Anyway I don't have anything against Justin Bieber. In fact, I had a crush on him for like... 3 days. I remember liking his "One Time" song and music video. I think the kid's pretty talented. I really don't know why many people are hating on him, hohoho. 

Oh well nigahiga's parody of Bieber's "Never Say Never" is so far the best Bieber parody I've ever seen. You should watch it. Ryan Higa always saves my boring nights. Teehee! :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment