A Brand New Start

Thursday, March 3, 2011
Hello! I'm feeling sorta happy today because one of my favorite authors greeted me in her book. I was jumping like crazy and my roommates were like... "what the..." So yeah, I'm super happy (just saying). 

So this post is not actually related to happiness. Rather, this is my way of saying goodbye to an old love. I decided to delete all my posts and restart this blog again. My previous blog was actually dedicated to YOU so that I could rant how much I hate and of course, love you. But now that the situation has changed, I think it would be useless to continue loving you. I changed everything in this blog. From its theme down to its smallest detail. It's like picking up the pieces of my shattered heart and starting anew. Maybe because I don't want to be haunted by your memories again. I've loved you and I always will. I hope that you're happy now because your happiness means a lot to me.

To my old love, goodbye. I wish you all the happiness the world could give.

0 comments:

Post a Comment